Life Is Grand!


Hello there. It's me again, Annika Ruth Neuschwander. I'm covering for my mom because she thinks she is too busy.So I am 3and 1/2 weeks old now and I have come to the conclusion that life is grand.


See there are these nice people in my life called grandparents. They are like my parents but older and frankly more fun. All they do is love on me.  I met my Grandpa and Grandma Neuschwander the day I was born. I hope to see them again soon.

Then my Grandpa and Grandma Yake came all the way from Michigan to see me. They stayed for a week. Technically, they were with me 1/3 of my life.

Three generations above.
Sorry to be asleep in the photo but my Grandma Judi could charm a rattle snake to sleep.
I miss my Grandparents. At least I have my Dad, Mom, and my Moby wrap to keep me snuggly.

No comments: