Bike Wars

I warmed up on Princess this morning. Granted she was annoyed as it was 0400 and I was insulting her by riding on a trainer. I yawned a few times and she was not impressed. The race started at 6:30 so I needed all systems to be a go early.

Sweet Thunder was excited when she got home. She forgets how slow she goes up hills and thinks her max speed is her average speed. I don't want to dissapoint her so I haven't explained to her the difference yet. Princess was grumpy from waking up early and a bit bent out of shape she didn't get to race. Sweet Thunder was bubbling about the fun course when Princess said " Yes, but how long did you have to wait while she was swimming?

I can't ever catch a break from that one!

4 comments:

tim said...

you really need to settle the feud between your bikes!
maybe a race-off!

tim said...

you really need to settle the feud between your bikes!
maybe a race-off!

Sparky said...

I like the new colors on your blog page as they are the perfect complement for IDropBoys. The lead picture is super cool.

UP Mom said...

Your dance (race) card for the year is still very full.