Snow Biking

 The woods are lovely, dark and deep. And I have miles to ride before I sleep.

 What's not to love about a day like today.
 The air is fresh, the sky is blue, and the snow is squeaky and clean. I love crunchy snow.
 I love tall trees.
 It's a bit of bad luck to encounter a fallen tree in the middle of the bridge you are needing to cross.
 No worries and no sweat. Ok, maybe a little sweat but no sense feeling sorry for myself when this poor tree worked so hard to grow big and tall only to be knocked down in the first heavy snowfall BTW my Dad says if a tree falls down it was sick and ready to die, hope that's not what he tells his patients.
 Today was the opening day of deer season. It's kind of a big deal here. 
 I wonder if this basin will freeze smoothly enough to ice skate on. I am a champ on roller skates....Well sort of.
 Ah it's peaceful here
 Turns out kids in sleds make excellent groomers.
 I'm taking my job very seriously.

No comments: