Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a pretty great holiday. Politically, it's very correct. I mean who could possibly be offended about giving thanks except maybe a turkey or two.
Thanksgiving is a great time to relax by the fire enjoying books with loved ones.
It's also a lot of handwork preparing a feast for all. 
Judging by the above photo...Ah hemm
 I was hard at work in the kitchen, while my Mom was out playing. I think we were cursing her name and her farm to table attitude and about ready to open a can of Libby's pumpkin pie filling. The idea of getting to mash a pumpkin seemed like such a good idea at the time.

Well, it does appear my Mom wasn't the only one out having fun. Rumor has it Grandma can really drive a sled. 


Currently, I prefer non motorized winter sports. The "Silent Sports" they say.
It's hard work. I am up for a hot chocolate break.



No comments: