First Field Trip

Hello folks. It's Annika Ruth again with the latest news and happenings. There has been a lot of excitement around here these days. My parents just competed in the first 1/2 Ironman of my life and I am super excited to be the official family reporter.  I'll go into more detail in my next blog entry so tune in again soon.

 
After the last weeks rain cancelled my field trip to the farm I finally got to go on my first field trip. I am certain it trumped the farm.
For weeks the teacher was talking about "see world" and I thought she was talking about seeing the world. I was thinking "don't I do that every day?" Duh! She was talking about Sea World. The home of Shamu, and dolphins, and penguins you name it. Sorry about the cut off photo but I was too engrossed in the penguins to be bothered with looking at the camera.


You know those dolphins swim really well. I think if my Mom really wants to improve her swim we should come back frequently and observe how the dolphins swim. That would be a wise move and totally for her benefit of course. 


I hope my Mom recovers from her 1/2 Ironman quickly as my playdate at during baby boot camp depends upon it.

No comments: