Wrap It Up!

Wow! Is it ever time for me to get this blog up to speed. Fall is in the air and I am still uploading pictures from early summer. The evidence of my deliquency is obvious. Just check out my shoes.
 Pink Nikes! Those were so two sizes ago. First I had pink.
Then I had to upgrade to blue Nikes! Now I've outgrown them and am so too cool for school in my black Nikes. Which reminds me of a most favorite book "Pete The Cat: Rocking In His School Shoes". It is right up there with Llama Llama Red Pajama. Anyway, I am out growing things right and left. I'm so grown up these days.
In fact, I am even big enough for a pony ride. I've been practicing the line "but Daddy I wanted a pony" and it finally paid off!
Griffith Park.What an amazing last hurrah in LA. I was out having fun while my parents were packing. Not a bad deal for me. One of my favorite things to do during the moving process was to climb on the boxes .

....and yell enthusiastically "pack it up Da Da - Da Da"
 
There are many ways to travel. I voted to travel by train.
Instead we traveled by plane. God bless Delta for giving us an extra empty seat. That so almost but not quite makes up for smashing the front wheel of my stoller which took 3 weeks to fix. Did I mention it's my routine to nap in the stroller while my Mom chillaxes on a run. Hmm, imagine being in a strange place.. no nap for baby..no run for Mamma? You write the rest of the story. Anyway we  are rolling smoothly now with a back up stroller in place.


Monkey, my Mom, and I flew on one plane and my Dad on another.
Lion drove the Subaru.
It was wrong of him not to wear his seat belt for a cross country journey.
My Mom drives a soccer Mom van. It is perfect....for bikes!
My Santa Monica friends urged me not go...
 But when the guy I had been seeing all year couldn't even throw a shirt on . It was clear to me I needed to move on.


They say girls are more mature than boys so maybe it's just an issue of maturity. I wouldn't rule out a prom date 16 years from now.
The library girls threw me a party after story time. We went to True Food. I'm sure we were seated and treated just like the celebrities who dine there.
 
At any rate it was a step up from my current eating conditions....moving it's no picnic.
 

 I'm certain we weren't any more difficult to wait on either. However, we may have been a slight bit messier.
































No comments: