Still Signs of Summer

 I admit my last blog was about Fall.
Call me a fair weather friend ...but when in Rome do as a Roman
When in view of Malibu do as Malibu Barbie and hit the beach.
 
Don't worry I'm not just lounging at the beach. I'm making music. I bet this is how the Beach Boys got their start. This weeks concert on the pier featured String Project LA. There was a 9 year old. She had really cool silver boots and she played a solo on her violin by U2. How do you beat that? If I had a twitter account, I would tweet that it was rad, she was rad.
 
I'm also learning how to eat "like a lady". Apparently, all the Moms and Nannies in Southern California got a memo regarding lunch stating: Don't try this at home . A picnic lunch is so the thing to do. See how well I am doing? Please don't feel the need to mention that my cup is leashed to my high chair,  my bowl is suctioned to the table and in lieu of a plate I am have a disposable adhesive place mat. Thank goodness Amazon sends these items in such discreet boxes.
Speaking of leashes....this is my new puppy. I can wear him as a backpack and my Mom or Dad can hold his tail while I run ahead. Why would I need this you ask? Have you met my parents? The apple never fall far from the tree. Based on the mountain bike videos I have seen we'll need it. Why is puppy on the fire hydrant? It's my Mom fault really. We were on a long running expedition, hitting up the best parks in town and she forgot to clip him into the stroller. I fell asleep and puppy fell out. It required 4 extra miles of running to find puppy. My Mom was afraid I would wake up and be sad so she had to belt out those 4 miles like her feet were on fire. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the upstanding citizen North of Montana avenue who rescued my puppy. In case you didn't know I am an animal lover.
 
We rescued this Costco sized lion from the Costco zoo last week. My parents say it is the most entertainment $12.99 has ever provided. Do you think we should adopt the matching elephant and giraffe too? Because there is so much room in our one bedroom apartment.

Speaking of the upstanding citizens North of Montana avenue, when it comes to Halloween you certainly don't mess around. I think I know where I will go trick or treating.
 





No comments: