Intentions

Before Ironman I set an intention.
I would go as fast as I could with respect to the entire distance.
I would be true to myself.
I would have fun.
I would dig deep if needed.
I would learn a lot along the way.
I would do my best to get my husband off to the airport on time.
This meant finishing by 6:00 p.m.
I accomplished these things.

The 2009 season is complete.
It is time to set some new intentions.
In 2010 I will learn to swim and run faster.
I will ride my bike to the best of my ability and beyond my current ability.
In 2010 I will slay dragons.

5 comments:

Marit C-L said...

I LOVE it! :)

Congratulations on a wonderful season!!

Mary said...

I love it too. The part about getting Tim to the airport is a riot!

Stacy said...

Can't wait for the slaying to begin!!!

GoBigGreen said...

Yea! that is the shortest race report I have ever read. Not that i dont want to read more:)
congrats!

Charisa said...

Enjoy the off season!