Home for the Holidays

This Christmas was our first year in our very own home.
I was all about decorating the tree
I did it with pride and care.
I really like this alteration to my ride. BTW, have you ever seen a photo of a beautiful Huskey dog asking a runner "How heavy was your sled?" Good work doggy dog but I think my Mom has got you on that one.
I'm glad I don't have to haul firewood.
My Mom cheaper out of "Elf on the Shelf" and thought she could get by with this old Christmas bear
He was nothing but trouble...
Too much eggnog.
I like velvet dresses.
I love my Grandma's,  my tutu, and my new artist easel.

My Mom is super excited to ride her new fat bike . She's really going to have to use her imagination since all that came so far is the handle bars. Hey, it keeps the bike lights.
I got 2 tutu's for Christmas. I'm not big on sharing, but my Georgie is something special.
My Dad got a lot of Carharts clothing. It's great wear for removing snow. We have a lot of it.
Modeling my new robe from and testing out the mattress. I am not supposed to be doing this! I'm sure I was redirected to the floor shortly after the photo was taken.

Ahh...Christmas dinner . Hard to beat.

No comments: