My Turn

After a lifetime of watching it's finally my turn to swim. I thought my Mom was forcing me into another game of dress up when she suited me up. But nope....it was the real deal. My application for swim academy was approved and I am enrolled.


In case you are worried about my classmates and I creating a cloudy pool. Don't worry... we are required to wear two cloth swim diapers and a disposable swim diaper to practice. My Mom says from what she hears, the water polo players should probably have the same requirement. Any hoo that rule scored my behind some ruffles and lady bugs. Who can complain?

 After class we took the long way home. The joys of living in San Diego and having a stroller and a Mom who thinks laundry can be folded not on my time. She almost convinced me to wear my hat.




No comments: