Christmas is coming.

 I love Christmas trees. I tried to surprise Tim by getting the Christmas tree but it was Costco sized. After wrestling it home and onto the porch I bonked. Tim inherited a bit of a project. It's the first time that has ever happened I promise.


Tim was glad to help get the tree up as soon as we did some of this.


That picture is taken from somewhere near/above Bob Hope's house. I don't know much about Bob's house, but on the ride we heard a lot about it. I do know the "Palm Canyon Epic" is a ride that left me feeling like a kid on Christmas.

 I thought maybe Tim upgraded my ride to an automatic transmission for Christmas. The bike began to shift gears before I touched the shifter. It turns out I wore out the middle chain ring. What perfect timing.

For unto the tree a new ornament was born.

4 comments:

Sparky said...

Beautiful tree! Do you want me to send snow?

TRiathlete23 said...

You should record your results and training with this brand new application. Definitely the best one i have seen.



220 TriLog for the iPhone!



iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/220-trilog/id405993632?mt=8&uo=4

idropboys said...

Love the new ornament and great Christmans card. Impressive to get themn ordered and mailed out.

Charisa said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope it is great :)