One Year Of I Man

It really seems like only yesterday Isaac came screaming into this world. 
He looks like a sweet little peanut and he is for the most part..but don't for one minute be fooled into thinking he is just this chill little guy willing to be in my shadow.

He's a handful and a half. My Mom was thinking when she checked into the hospital wearing over sized running shoes and recovery compression sock because let's face it, it's not like any mom ever stops running.

 Isaac wants to do everything I do. People call the carrier Isaac is strapped into an Ergo...We all know it's a restraint to keep Isaac from attempting to do things suitable only for those  age 4 and up
 Once in a while I do help him out with age appropriate activities such as flying airplanes
 Sometimes my Mom just admits defeat and gives into Isaac's way.
Poor Mom I am certain she was betting that the rock would be too uncomfortable for Isaac to crawl on. She thought she could fasten him back up and look like a normal responsible Mom who had some degree of control over her children. Look at Isaac's grin. Think again Mother. 

 
 Speaking of control...look who has a hold of the reins here? Any questions.
Isaac is a get away boy. He might have better luck getting away if he didn't shriek with joy upon every attempt to get away. Pretty much .. it's baby jail around here.

No Isaac . Post run cappuccino is not for babies.
 

 Isaac fusses when My Mom runs on the treadmill
 Because he wants to be on the treadmill
 Note the sign indicating that running on the treadmill is the easiest part of my Mom's day.  My Mom claims she is am union employee and for every 12 hour shift she gets 2x15 minute breaks and one 30 minute lunch break. She says she saves them all up for 60 minutes of running. She's entitles . It's union law. If we don't like it we can file a grievance.
 Isaac thinks he is entitled the lego table in my classroom.

 My Dad's, Brother's and Grandpa's birthdays are all within one week.
 We threw a party and called it a boy bash.

 My Mom only got Isaac one present. It was his very own cake. A smash cake.
Happy Birthday Isaac we love you. However, as your big sister Annika, I am a little jealous you got to smash your cake and eat it too.

No comments: