Thanksgiving 2015

This Thanksgiving we were thankful for a trip to California to see my Grandparent and cousins.

It's been a while since my last visit but "toes in the ocean" isn't something I will ever forget.
It was Isaac's first trip to California and to meet his west coast family
Rachel and I are just better than Disney princess sisters...we are cousins!
Cousins have a special bond....and so do Grandma's

My Mom ran and my Dad surfed.  It must have seemed a bit like the old days when this blog was updated a whole lot more often with unedited streams of consciousness
California...despite your rule and restriction, over crowding, flooding, fires  and earthquakes.....You have a special place in my heart. One can't help but think of the wildly popular Adele song I hear my Mom karaoke-ing from the treadmill

Hello
It's me.
Can you hear me
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and wrinkle free ....
So thankful for a week of amazing memories with family and pictures that capture it all. 

No comments: